View our quicklinks:
Find the information you need by using the quicklinks below...
For the purposes of the Act the "Data Controller" is Wacoal Eveden Limited.
1. We will comply with the Act, so any personal data which you supply to us will be used for the purposes indicated below. Please do not give us information if you do not want it to potentially be stored by us. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity from you.
2. The information which we obtain and hold about you will be used to: (i) manage and administer the Website; (ii) ensure content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer; (iii) provide you with information you have requested or we think might be of use to you; (iv) assist in your participation in interactive services; and (v) notify you of any changes. The information will only be used as stated herein and/or in such other circumstances where there is an obligation to do so, or as the law permits, or where we have your consent, or where you have submitted information, images or photographs to be used on the Website.
3. We appreciate that some of the information we hold about you may be confidential and will only be disclosed outside the users of this Website : (i) at your request; or (ii) with your consent; or (iii) to investigate or prevent fraud; or (iv) if the law permits it; or (v) it is in the public interest; or (vi) in the event we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; (vii) to our third party providers which may include (without limitation) website developers, hosting providers, marketing assistants and our consultants, as necessary to fulfil our website service and business needs.
4. By submitting any information, images or photographs on the Website, you are providing us with your full permission to disclose this information on the internet.
6. We will retain your personal data only for as long as is it legitimately required and for the purposes for which it was originally given. The personal details are then destroyed unless we are legally obliged to retain the data and/or transmit it to a regulatory or government authority.
7. We would ask that you keep us informed (by email, telephone, or in writing) of any changes in your personal data so that we may have our records up to date at all times. It is your responsibility to ensure any information you publish on the Website is up-to-date.
10. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we can not guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
11. By continuing to use this Website you are deemed to accept the above and below terms and conditions and Terms and Conditions published by clicking this link.
12. Upon payment of a fee and by written request to us at email@example.com you are entitled to a copy of the personal data held about you by us, as provided for under the Data Protection Act. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
We are committed to protecting your online privacy when you visit the Website. We do not collect personal information from you unless you volunteer it.
Why do we ask for personal information?
• If you have sent us an email, we will store this information only for the time that it takes us to respond to you and your query is fully dealt with and for so long as reasonably necessary to comply with our audit requirements.
• You are able to publish photographs.
• The Website gives you the ability to share personal information about yourself, and communicate with other members. It allows you to administer your account, profile and any other functionality linked to your profile. It allows other members to add you to their contact list in order to provide you with information they want to send to you, and allows you to receive information from all members or just your contacts depending on preferences you’ve set-up.
• The Website allows you to like, share or comment on any content. When posting content in these areas, some of the personal details you’ve entered will be displayed.
• We may use your profile information to forward specific advertisements that are relevant to you.
• It is also used to send you communications published by other members, through the notice boards and / or via email depending on your preferences.
If you wish for your account to be removed, please contact us.
Subscribing to receive updates
We will store your email address and preferences in order to provide you with information and promotions, and updates that other members have published. You can update your email preferences in the edit profile section. If your details change, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and update your profile.
You must be 18 years old or older to subscribe to our Website.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this service please either click on the unsubscribe link at the footer of the emails you receive, or contact us.
What do we do with information collected?
We store information for the purpose of the activities outlined under paragraph 2 above. Please note that any information collected online is not entirely secure. While we will do everything possible to keep your information secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any data or personal information provided to us online. By providing details to us, you do so at your own risk.
Certain parts of the Website use "cookies" to keep track of your visit and to help you navigate between sections. A cookie is a small data file that certain websites store on your computer's hard-drive when you visit such websites. Cookies can contain information such as your user ID and the pages you have visited. The only personal information a cookie contains is information that you have personally supplied.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Third party websites and services
We are not responsible for any third party websites or services that are linked to our website. This includes social networking websites such as Facebook and Twitter, agent’s or retailer’s websites, external company’s providing hosting or email delivery systems, or any company advertising products and services on the Website. Note that these websites will contain their own privacy policies and terms and conditions and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or the websites. Please check such policies before submitting any personal data to such third party websites.
At Wacoal Eveden, we are working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
• Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
• Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
• A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
• Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the "view" option in your browser.
• Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
• No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
• A site map [TBC] is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
Downloading PDF documents
To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe [httpwebsite which provides useful tools and resources. Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for pdfs
The standard support browser versions are:
• Internet Explorer 9.0
• Internet Explorer 8.0
• Internet Explorer 7.0
• Internet Explorer 6.0
• Firefox 3.x
• Google Chrome
• Safari 3
• To learn more about web accessibility visit the RNIB Web Access Centre
• To obtain a copy of the screen reader JAWS