1. The promoter of this competition is Wacoal EMEA Ltd (“the Promoter”). The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years and above who are not employed by or connected with the Promoter.
2. The promoters will have the right to disclose the name of the winner and their city/town of residence.
3. The winner(s) of the prize will be confirmed by selection of a winning scratch card. No correspondence shall be entered into. The winner(s) will be notified by the message on winning scratchcard: “Congratulations! You have won a set of Freya Fancies! Visit www.freyalingerie.com/scratchcard to enter your unique code and claim your prize!” which will lead the winner to enter a unique code on www.freyalingerie.com/scratchcard for prize redemption. The winner must enter their unique code to redeem the prize by the closing date (31st October 2016 at 00:00 hours/midnight GMT)
4. If the potential winner(s) does not visit www.freyalingerie.com/scratchcard by 31st October 2016 at 00:00 hours/midnight GMT or the prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner(s) forfeits all rights to the prize. An unclaimed prize may not be awarded.
5.The prize consists of one set of Freya Lingerie from the Freya Fancies collection; the set consists of one bra and one co-ordinate (short or brazilian). Subject to availability.
6. Please note that no cash prize alternative will be offered. The prize is non-negotiable and location is at the discretion of the promoter depending on location of the Promoters decision is final.
7. The Promoters reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify this promotion at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
8. By entering into this prize competition, the participant agrees to identify and hold harmless Wacoal EMEA Ltd and the promoters and their respective affiliates and their promotional partners (including each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) from and against any liabilities, losses, damages, rights, claims or other causes of action of any kind arising (in whole or in part), directly or indirectly, out of participation in the prize competition or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the prize competition (including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy). For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in the preceding sentence is intended to exclude or limit the liability of the Promoters, Wacoal EMEA Ltd in respect of death or personal injury caused by the promoters’ negligence.
9. It is strictly one entry per person.
10. Please note that by entering this competition you are agreeing to receive further e-mail communications from Wacoal EMEA Ltd about news, competitions, product information and services. We respect your privacy.